Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chew proof dog beds

Options
  • 22-02-2010 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Hi

anyone know where I could get a chew proof dog bed, my springer eats every bed he has ever had, I want him to be comfy in his house!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Have you tried vet bed, it's probably not 100% chew proof but is chew resistant if you haven't tried it already it's worth a go it's about 12 euro a foot but you can wash the living daylights out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Have you tried vet bed, it's probably not 100% chew proof but is chew resistant if you haven't tried it already it's worth a go it's about 12 euro a foot but you can wash the living daylights out of it.

Someone beat me to the punch! Vet bedding is the way to go with chewers, they can still destroy it but it generally lasts longer than anything else!

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭LisaO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Rachelann

I have 3 dogs living in my house and the only beds they dont eat are the Ikea ones. They're good value, machine washable and look nice and the dogs love them. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Gone With The W

With our wolfhounds we use cow mats as their outdoor beds because they are strong, comfortable and chew proof. they can be cut to size and are washabel by hosing them down and they dry quickly. they are made of a very durable rubber and they prevent the pressure sores that larger dogs get on their elbows. Tara and Odin have had the mat as a bed since they were puppies 3 years ago. you can buy them in any co-op store.
    :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement