Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

horizontal eyebrow

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

I had mine done for about 7 or 8 months. It was done with a very small staple bar, which i was told by the guys in snakebite was the norm. As its still a surface piercing, mine didnt last too long. Was a pleasure to get (didnt hurt a bit) and really easy to care for. But your eyebrow is a very mobile place so its always on the go really.

It was one of my favourite piercings, loved it to bits and would get it again in a heartbeat if funds allowed!! It doesnt leave much of a mark, i just have a very tiny line where it was, barely noticable!

you forgot to say how nasty it got before people made you take it out because it was so eye offending!

Advertisement