Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mary White "newlsetter"

Options
  • 22-02-2010 10:42pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭

One of these was shoved through my door yesterday, here in Tullow. Part of the "news"was that X amount was secured for flood relief, with a picture of Tullow under water. Am I mistaken in thinking that there is NO money for Tullow, as reported by local media lately?
    Also , a bit claiming "resources for special needs children." Horse manure, resources for kids with SEN are slashed left right and centre. Is there any point in emailing her for clarification??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

I email her the odd time she usually has someone reply

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

am dying to see what she'll say...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

One of these was shoved through my door yesterday, here in Tullow. Part of the "news"was that X amount was secured for flood relief, with a picture of Tullow under water. Am I mistaken in thinking that there is NO money for Tullow, as reported by local media lately?
    Also , a bit claiming "resources for special needs children." Horse manure, resources for kids with SEN are slashed left right and centre. Is there any point in emailing her for clarification??

In my experience with Mary White she will talk to you when she needs votes. I'm still waiting for replies to emails and phone calls etc from three years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Jacques Thelad

Yep, she's pretty useless in my opinion. Still hasn't figured out that she should look after her constituents. Still, at her age, retiring from politics with our help at the next election shouldn't be too difficult.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

super-rush wrote: »
    In my experience with Mary White she will talk to you when she needs votes. I'm still waiting for replies to emails and phone calls etc from three years ago.

+1 Shes a joke...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

she will soon to be too busy to reply ..if the Irish Times prediction is right in today's paper

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2010/0301/1224265372335.html

The new Minister of State with responsibility for food to replace Trevor Sargent is expected to go to the Green Party Carlow-Kilkenny TD and deputy party leader Mary White.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

lucylu wrote: »
    she will soon to be too busy to reply ..if the Irish Times prediction is right in today's paper

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2010/0301/1224265372335.html

The new Minister of State with responsibility for food to replace Trevor Sargent is expected to go to the Green Party Carlow-Kilkenny TD and deputy party leader Mary White.

i heard this also last week, apparently very true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭maynooth_rules

Hopefully she will enjoy that job. She will have it for only a number of weeks before ,us, the people of Carlow let her know exactly what we think of her and her lapdog party at the ballot box. I am disgusted to say i voted Green the last time:mad:

Advertisement