Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lobe stretch

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 543 ✭✭✭CK2010

well i still can! i'm not hoping to go too big, 4 or 6. wanna stick to an even number as i found most jewellery is for even numbers, well most girls/pretty stuff is anyway! il prob end up going bigger though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

planned on going to 6 meself lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Im only at 10mm now and even that seems teeny, its a fun hobby though :D Do you have an upper limit seany?

--LOS-- wrote: »
    Im only at 10mm now and even that seems teeny, its a fun hobby though :D Do you have an upper limit seany?
    when I started i wanted 6 and said 8 is definitely my limit. Now Im at 12 and Im thinking going to 14 with 16 being the complete max, oh I dont know :( ha ha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

i said I would stop at 8... then 10... now 12... and looking at 14 :( ARRAGH!!!

• Advertisement

i said I would stop at 8... then 10... now 12... and looking at 14 :( ARRAGH!!!

thinking bout 14 now after that link you put up. there to cheap not to buy haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

i know :eek: i also bought a lip ring i don't need.. as well as other things

/ runs off to wildcat to but more!!!!!!
    Im getting them titatium tunnles now!! arragh im going to be poor

i know :eek: i also bought a lip ring i don't need.. as well as other things

/ runs off to wildcat to but more!!!!!!
    Im getting them titatium tunnles now!! arragh im going to be poor

my lip is pierced slightly low to put a lip ring in it. Although maybe thats just me being weird. I had a tiny ring in it once for a few minutes and it felt weird, ill do it again haha.

I wanna get a set of rings for my ears lol.
    Me mate has a 24-26 solid steel ring for his ear. he only puts it in at a session to freak people out. Mad looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

i bought my 8's the other day
    trip to snakebite the weekend to put them in and i'll be sorted
    there lovely and blue :)
    96.jpg

pajodublin wrote: »
    i bought my 8's the other day
    trip to snakebite the weekend to put them in and i'll be sorted
    there lovely and blue :)
    96.jpg
    would you not put them in yourself?
    They're nice.

I may or may not have putting tape on my 12s last night tee he he.

• Advertisement

well the stretching has been going fine- up til now!
    i used that cresent kit and it was great but i think they gave me two 5s instead one 4 and one 5. nobody can see a difference between the two biggest ones! maybe we're just being silly but there doesnt seem to be a difference between the two and its a huge jump from the one i have in!
    so i cant stretch to a 4 using them, but i'm just wondering would you recommend i buy a taper or could i do a dead stretch with a tunnel? id prob need to leave it a bit anyway cause i only did the last stretch last week.
    thanks for the help!

CK2010 wrote: »
    well the stretching has been going fine- up til now!
    i used that cresent kit and it was great but i think they gave me two 5s instead one 4 and one 5. nobody can see a difference between the two biggest ones! maybe we're just being silly but there doesnt seem to be a difference between the two and its a huge jump from the one i have in!
    so i cant stretch to a 4 using them, but i'm just wondering would you recommend i buy a taper or could i do a dead stretch with a tunnel? id prob need to leave it a bit anyway cause i only did the last stretch last week.
    thanks for the help!

th_Stretch.jpg

Ok since I have used this stretching kit, sounds to me like youre dead right, you possibly have gotten 2 5s :confused:

So if you take a look at my crappy ancient nokia phone pic above^^ thats the 4mm there beside the cent, theres not a whole lot of difference between that and the one before it right, but the 5 does look kinda huuuuge in comparison to the 4 and def to the one before that! So unless you just see the big difference between the 4 and the 5 but you probably know that there should be 6 pieces and I can tell ya the last one (the 5) does stand out as being significantly bigger than the rest, thats because between the 10gauge and the 8gauge theres 0.8mm difference but theres 1 whole mm :eek: between the 6gauge and the 4gauge so the internal diameter of the crescent has to be a lot bigger to accommodate the stretch.

So if you have 2 pieces that look nearly identical and are significantly bigger than the others, you must be missing the 4mm...eh which does kinda suck and Im not sure taping at this early stage is a good idea. I would just email BJS and send back the 2 5s requesting a 4 and a 5. Maybe wait for a reply from them first before posting anything off. But I have gotten two little screw in balls off them before, one of them just didnt fit so I sent just that one back with the return slip you get with the order and I had a new replacement in a jiffy!

cool, from looking at that pic i almost definitely have two fives! which sucks! I dont have them with me now but when i do have them il try that and see, and if i do have two fives then il send them an e-mail, although it may be too long since i got them! cause i got them at the begining of march! thanks a million for your help!

no probs, think you have to return things within 7 days though.

Well they gave me two fives! sorry for not getting back to you sooner! thanks for your help!

i went around the local piercing shop and asked for any stretching tools they have to get me to a four. she found this thing which was similar to the cresent things, measured it to make sure and i bought that. didnt really like it but had 4m tunnels as i was aiming for that size. got home and got my boyfriend to put it in- was too much of a whimp to do it myself! :rolleyes:

it killed!!! absolutely killed so i told him to stop and he did, it was only half way in and my ear was really sore, which didnt happen with the others so he had a look and the thing she gave me was twice as thick as the 4m tunnel i had. so he just put the tunnel in without a bother and my ear was so happy!

my boyfriend is at 6m and he put the jewellery in that i got from the piercing shop and he said it was pretty snug in his ear so it must have been at least 5m. which is weird cause she measured it??

anyway one ear is at 4 and the other is at 3.2, i think, for now! thanks for all your help!

least you had the sense to not force it through, ya did good!

yeh i was actually lucky that for once i didnt just say 'just do it quickly'! cause my ear would be in bits! it was quite dry and abused feeling but it seems grand now, using vitamin e oil and cleaning every day so fingers crossed it'll be ok!
    but im really loving being able to see through it! :D cant wait for my other ear to catcch up! ive a feeling il go bigger!

Im up at a very comfortable 14 now. Kinda bored of em to be honest. Could be just the things I have in but Im debating to get rid of them and going back to a 6 or 8 to be honest.

ah dont go smaller! all that hard work and waiting down the drain! buy new tunnels or something! something completely different!

CK2010 wrote: »
    ah dont go smaller! all that hard work and waiting down the drain! buy new tunnels or something! something completely different!
    ah yeah. Ill see. I think its just the new tunnels I got just look bad ha ha ha.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Downsizing isn't hard work down the drain... it's a good way to make your ears healthier/chubbier and can actually help you stretch larger in the future.

ye sure you'd still have all the tools/jewellery you bought.

Gauge wrote: »
    Downsizing isn't hard work down the drain... it's a good way to make your ears healthier/chubbier and can actually help you stretch larger in the future.

that may be true but you can bet that as soon as you do downsize you'll wish you hadnt cause you put in so much effort to get up to that size in the first place! well i would anyway but im the kinda person who cant wait for anything! its the same with my hair, spend ages growing it long, get sick of it and cut it and regret it straight away- and still do it again and again!

Advertisement