Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jewellers in Waterford City

• 23-02-2010 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭

Just got engaged lately and looking to get a nice engagement ring - where would you recommend?

Thanks
    Dee:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Black Dog

Kneisels - they are genuine jewellers not simply jewellery retailers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I got one in an siopa years ago. The ring was grand the lack was a tool ha ha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

Not the same since Heine,s closed down always very helpfull they were,and had always had nice ladies to look after ones needs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Woodgate

City Jewellers are good, I think the same people own the old Dillons aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭oxegen85

Paul Sullivan is the best jewellers imo... he can make anything you want. I saw the exact ring I wanted to get online and it was in Dublin and he said he can make it.. And he was much cheaper than Dublin too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

oxegen85 wrote: »
    Paul Sullivan is the best jewellers imo... he can make anything you want. I saw the exact ring I wanted to get online and it was in Dublin and he said he can make it.. And he was much cheaper than Dublin too.

How much did it cost? Where is he based?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭oxegen85

hes by patrick street I think. Beside a hair salon and opposite that asian market (dunno if thats still there)... just walk up past awear, mizzoni pizza etc and hes on the bend there. All I can say is it cost 3 months :) ... but he does deals.. he will go lower than one you have a quote for already and hes very nice

Advertisement