Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hummel clothing in cork?

Options
  • 23-02-2010 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭

hey folks, would anyone know a shop in cork that stocks hummel sportswear?? there used to be a shop on washington street that stocked it but its long gone,i think it was owned by cork city fc players, my brother in dublin is lookin for it but he hasnt seen it anywhere (he may not have looked that hard) cheers!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭kat151283

bladebrew wrote: »
    hey folks, would anyone know a shop in cork that stocks hummel sportswear?? there used to be a shop on washington street that stocked it but its long gone,i think it was owned by cork city fc players, my brother in dublin is lookin for it but he hasnt seen it anywhere (he may not have looked that hard) cheers!!

Hey lifestyle sports mahonpoint stocks it:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 thehunter

The old Cork city shop fc in sullivans quay has a load of cc gear still on hangers inside the window. Maybe you could peel off the ccfc logo:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭colblimp

Maher Sports on North Main Street stocks hummel gear, but why not buy it online?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

cheers for the help!
    my brother knew it was stocked in lifestyle but he never told me!
    he was looking for a specific tracksuit and couldnt get it in dublin,

he has bought hummel stuff online from some german website but he said you have to guess what you are ordering:)
    and the sizes are insane a large is nowhere near a large irish person!

thanks again guys (and girls?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Koscienly

There's a sport shop in Drogheda in the shopping centre across from the AIB bank that sell Hummel tracksuit tops

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Koscienly wrote: »
    There's a sport shop in Drogheda in the shopping centre across from the AIB bank that sell Hummel tracksuit tops

A long way to travel - in miles and in time - it's a two year old thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Pure_Cork

Old thread, but City are still sponsored by hummel, all the gear is available in the club shop in Douglas Village Shopping Centre.

Advertisement