Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

second hand gun safe

• 23-02-2010 12:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭

hi lads and ladies i am on the hunt to buy a 1 or 2 gun second hand gun safe because of the new gun laws so if anyone have one for sale please let me know and how much your looking for it thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭sikahunter

hey ace i have one for sale holds 4 guns im looking for 100

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭smokin ace

sikahunter wrote: »

thanks for replying but i ended up having to buy one off the local dealer because the cops were came out to check if i had one for the licence and i could not wait any longer for a second hand one

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bang2

Hi sikahunter, if you still have the safe for sale what size and make is it.
    thanks
    Bang2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭sikahunter

think its warmflow only selling as im getting out of it for the year as for the size im not sure its over 5 foot tall width id say over a foot i had a rifle and shotgun in it will hold 4 shot guns no probs

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Anolly

think its warmflow only selling as im getting out of it for the year as for the size im not sure its over 5 foot tall width id say over a foot i had a rifle and shotgun in it will hold 4 shot guns no probs

is the safe gone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Bada

sikahunter
    Id the safe still for sale. I'll take it for the asking.

Advertisement