Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pillow fight in Dublin anyone?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Rusty The Clown

St. Stephens Green sound reasonable. The only problem with this place is to clean it after...
    I have to stress, that if it finally going to happen I expect people to bring some bin bags, maybe some brooms and help to clean after the fun.

Another thing is, that it could be just a starter of wonderful night in a good company of a fellow pillow fighters :D

RDC

P.S. I don't mind any critics and I'm always happy to hear more ideas. You're pro or against an idea and I still have no idea why some of you here call me a communist...?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I have to stress, that if it finally going to happen I expect people to bring some bin bags, maybe some brooms and help to clean after the fun.
    Good luck with that

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Rusty The Clown

I see the level of energy and optimism here dropped below the level where Dublin subway will surely appear one day, and all the pipes leak :)

That's why I found a group of more interested people, Dublin Couch Surfers and will organise it with them. Interested people may get more info from CS webpage forum - http://www.couchsurfing.org/group_post.html#newpost and facbook event page - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=359597673382&ref=mf

See you there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Where are couch surfers going to get their pillows from? :confused: They'll have to use small crappy cushions.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

WindSock wrote: »
    Where are couch surfers going to get their pillows from? :confused: They'll have to use small crappy cushions.
    Which they'll probably have stolen from the houses they stay in :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement