Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More naruto + bleach fillers

Options
  • 23-02-2010 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Why does naruto have to show so much more fillers compared to one piece. A new filler arc has started in naruto after only a few episodes that followed the manga. Bleach is also on a filler arc but manga based episodes are to be relaunched on the April 13th 2010.And here is a little

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oRhVx_yrdU

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

It's a shame, though it's really down to content.

In your average weekly issue of Bleach there is precious little content. Kubo is fond of his big panels with wide vistas, empty landscapes, reaction shots and stylish battles. The result is that very little happens in twenty pages.

Let's look at One Piece in comparison; Oda can cram more content into two pages than most mangaka manage in ten. Double pages not withstanding.

The result is that the One Piece anime has a lot of material to work with, and gets more every week. Though Bleach need to wait a couple of issues before it has enough content for a single episode. Or it risks massively dropping the quality to drag one issue out across an entire episode, something they were beginning to become fond of before the last filler arc started.

I won't waste my time on Naruto.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sMxy666

I think that naruto filler(the 1 about the secret technique) is actually goin to be run off to the pain series,cause in the latest ep of naruto...at the end the water ninja get ambushed by a wolf type creature which is Pain's Summon Guy(its actually a girl i think) cause of the eyes ..they had does weird rings...
    anyway we will find out in the next ep ^^

bleach...i just stop'd..period...that filler about the zonpuckto(cant remember how to spell it) is just annouyin..
    But other from that ,... the manga is KICKASS!!!
    i luv
    how'd aizen confused them all and made then proboly kill Hinamori

One Piece's story is back on track with the whole prision ****...but in the manga...there nearly done with the prision stuff...with the whole
    Ace dieing-_- and Whitebeard splitin the island in 2
    ..but it could get dragged out..so..we will have to wait and see^^

Advertisement