Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

last weeks munster

• 23-02-2010 3:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone have last weeks munster. All Im looking for is the court page, a scan will do. Cheers if anyone can help. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

I had it alrigtht I have a look later and see if it still around the house i dont remember throwing it out! Do you mind me asking were you the biker put off the road?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

yeah thats me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

seanybiker wrote: »
    yeah thats me

what you wont believe it till you are off the road till you see it in the paper :D:D:D:D

robtri wrote: »
    what you wont believe it till you are off the road till you see it in the paper :D:D:D:D

ha ha ha I just wanna see my outlaw status hahaha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

seanywalker
    :D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

old gregg wrote: »
    seanywalker
    :D:D:D:D:D

Thats what some of the lads are saying when they answer the phone when I ring. bastids lol.

Sorry Seany i found the paper but its missing the first and last two pages. Must of been used to rap up stuff for the brown bin, some balls I found every other section from last weeks and the week before

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

So go on so Seany, tell us what did you do:p

Aquos76 wrote: »
    So go on so Seany, tell us what did you do:p
    Got pulled over by the cops in 2008 and they planted alcohol in my blood.
    jayboi wrote: »
    Sorry Seany i found the paper but its missing the first and last two pages. Must of been used to rap up stuff for the brown bin, some balls I found every other section from last weeks and the week before
    No worries at all Jay. Ill find it somewhere or just get in the paper again lol.

Got pulled over by the cops in 2008 and they planted alcohol in my blood.

Ah jasus Seany thats lousy alright, surely you could have gotter Trevor Sargent to have a word for you:D

• Advertisement

Aquos76 wrote: »
    Ah jasus Seany thats lousy alright, surely you could have gotter Trevor Sargent to have a word for you:D
    who the feck is he? Ah the cops where sound. Gave me a lift home and all.

who the feck is he? Ah the cops where sound. Gave me a lift home and all.

LOL, Your obviously not listening to the news today
    http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0223/sargentt.html

In fairness to ya Seany if memory serves me it was a fairly straight forward case put your hands up and that was the end of it, i dont remember seeing any excuses like 'me mammy didnt love me' or 'the recession made me do it'.

In fairness to ya Seany if memory serves me it was a fairly straight forward case put your hands up and that was the end of it, i dont remember seeing any excuses like 'me mammy didnt love me' or 'the recession made me do it'.

Do I know you?? lol.
    Nah there was no point in acting the bollox over it. I still dont even know why they pulled me over to be honest haha. Just got off the bike and they pulled along behind me, asked me was I ok, I presumed I must have wobbled or something, so told em I had a few drinks on me lol, some tit haha. ah sure its done now so feck it.

I was doing it long before the recession ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Give the munster a ring, they sometimes have old copies floating around and they should sort you out.They should still at least have a digital copy, depending on who ya get they might email it on to ya.
    Sorry to hear about it man hopefully ya won't be off the road for too long. heard stories about people put off the road and back on within 6 months cause they needed a vehical to get to work.

Meatwad wrote: »
    Give the munster a ring, they sometimes have old copies floating around and they should sort you out.They should still at least have a digital copy, depending on who ya get they might email it on to ya.
    Sorry to hear about it man hopefully ya won't be off the road for too long. heard stories about people put off the road and back on within 6 months cause they needed a vehical to get to work.

actually I never thought about that. fella living up the back of me house works there. he might think Im mad asking for him to email me on the little snip of me name in the paper haha.
    got 3 years off the road. I think after a year and a half I can apply for it back.
    Dont think ill get it back after a few months for work, I dont work haha.
    Never know though, they might give it back to someone who suffers from depression and agoraphobia. thats the only thing thats killing me, im stuck in the house now cos I cant go outside, well I can but there is only so many times you can walk up hillview and run back down panicking before ya get bored lol. ah feck it sure, Im only a young chap, I can spare a few more years :)

Do I know you?? lol.
    Nah there was no point in acting the bollox over it. I still dont even know why they pulled me over to be honest haha. Just got off the bike and they pulled along behind me, asked me was I ok, I presumed I must have wobbled or something, so told em I had a few drinks on me lol, some tit haha. ah sure its done now so feck it.

I was doing it long before the recession ;)
    haha no i dont think so, i ment from the reading the munster, normally all you read is a big speal going on about 'is poor me ive had it tough'

haha no i dont think so, i ment from the reading the munster, normally all you read is a big speal going on about 'is poor me ive had it tough'

Oh yeah I get ya. One of me mates said his father seen it. Said I only had a little tiny "print up" or whatever ya call it. I was hoping for front page. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

ya could also try the libary aswell seany if you dont get to see a copy of it,,as far as i rember they used to keep records of the paper in archives down there,,i know its only last weeks news but it shud still be archived :)

ya could also try the libary aswell seany if you dont get to see a copy of it,,as far as i rember they used to keep records of the paper in archives down there,,i know its only last weeks news but it shud still be archived :)

ah jaysus man did ya not read me agoraphobia confession haha. I cant get down to the library. anyways you have to call upto mine to show me the new bike, and hopefully your full license so you can get a copy of the paper on your way. Good man J.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

agraphobia i dont even know wot a tractor mortage is boy haha,,if i get me hands on a copy il drop it up to ya in fact looking for a copy of it aswell just to read how ya got on,,it dont seem to exist and its only a week old lol,lookin like a bit of a conspiricy lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

I think I might have it still, but I've no scanner. Might be able to get to one Thursday or Friday though if ya can wait.

Good news, the scanner still works, it's just the printer that's busted. It has your name and address on it though Seany so I'll PM it to ya.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Jesus Sean, thats a sh1tter boy.

What were you thinking? You wont do it again hopefully!! I would be very much against drinking and driving.

Jesus Sean, thats a sh1tter boy.

What were you thinking? You wont do it again hopefully!! I would be very much against drinking and driving.

no jaysus i wont do it again. I know all I was doing was moving from me mates house which has traffic lights outside it to a safer location 100 foot up the road. but sure how was the cop to know that.

got this off one of the posters here.
    poor me :( lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

The Munster keep previous issues for a few weeks, I had to get a back issue at one stage to get hold of our planning application notice and the receptionist said they normally keep copies for 3 or 4 weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭aws

I dont think being put off the road for drink driving is anything to be proud of, or making light of for that matter. Just my 2 cents ,

Some facts below, not too recent but its doesnt have to be.

Almost one in three crash deaths in Ireland is alcohol-related. The latest available statistics, 2003-2005, show that on average, 120 people - drivers, passengers, pedestrians - were killed in alcohol-related crashes each year. Behind the statistics are brothers, sisters, sons and daughters…
    The fact is alcohol, even in small amounts, impairs driving ability and any amount of alcohol increases the risk of involvement in a fatal crash: where Blood Alcohol Concentration levels were available for drivers killed, almost six out of ten had alcohol in their blood. Significantly, one in every six drivers with alcohol in their blood, who were responsible for fatal crashes in 2003, was not above the legal limit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

no jaysus i wont do it again. I know all I was doing was moving from me mates house which has traffic lights outside it to a safer location 100 foot up the road. but sure how was the cop to know that.

got this off one of the posters here.
    poor me :( lol.
    Sorry for bringin the thread a small bit off topic, but it is relavent

I remember one time (many moons ago)I was in Killarney for the weekend and parked the car in a public car park, as the hotel one was full.

Anyhow, I was on my way back to the hotel after a few beers when I said i'd just have a look at the car park and make sure the car was alright. there happened to be two cops there doing a patrol

said to them "how safe is the car park" as the car was abit far down towards the back with no lights.

.they said "I would adise you to move it nearer the front where they are lights and it's near the main road so should be safer"

I said " you gota ne kiddin' me, as soon as I try and moce the car you'll do me for driving under the influence"

they just laughed and said "probably"

that's what you call entrapment - needless to day I left the car alone.

aws wrote: »
    I dont think being put off the road for drink driving is anything to be proud of, or making light of for that matter. Just my 2 cents ,

Who said I was proud of drink driving? You dont need to give me statistics on crashes. I didnt crash the bike. Thanks anyways.

Advertisement