Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinea pig cages?

Options
  • 23-02-2010 3:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi all,
    I'm looking for somewhere to get c+c cages in Ireland for my two guinea pigs (I'm in Kildare) and the only option seems to be ebay etc which charge huge shipping prices.

Has anybody been able to find them recently? I think some diy shop used to have them but recently stopped stocking them. :(

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

I had some for sale but they're all booked, have you tried Woodies diy they used to have them if you contact the store in Dublin, it was a Swords store that had them a few years back couldn't get them in the store down here. They might have some if not there's the cavycages website that might be worth a look.
    They're so hard to come by over here not sure why, Argos used to have them and aren't doing them anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 The.Wanderer

Thanks, I'll give woodies a ring :) I've seen them on a couple of websites but they're too expensive to buy that way. My friend got them from b+ when they still had them and it was far cheaper so I'd rather get them that way obviously. Thanks.

Advertisement