Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sulky spreader

• 23-02-2010 9:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭

i am looking for a spreader 1.5/2 tons and going to put it on a bogey behind my tractor,looking at a new bogballe. on done deal there is a sulky spreader for sale in laois has anyone any experience with this make, who makes them what country are they from ,is it keep away from them or are they good . thanks .:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 80 ✭✭roadtripman

Made in France as far as I know, dont have any of their equipment but I think its fairly decent stuff, a nieghbour has a power harrow and drill and he couldnt fault it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭leg wax

Made in France as far as I know, dont have any of their equipment but I think its fairly decent stuff, a nieghbour has a power harrow and drill and he couldnt fault it.
    thanks roadtripman for that just bought a new bogballe

Bogballe are a great spreader, great value this year, €3k for the one advertised on the journal.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭newholland

There is a good video of those spreaders on this site
    http://www.machineshift.com/videolist.php

newholland wrote: »
    There is a good video of those spreaders on this site
    http://www.machineshift.com/videolist.php

Good video and site, pretty impressive spreaders

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 663 ✭✭✭John_F

leg wax wrote: »
    thanks roadtripman for that just bought a new bogballe

you wernt long making up your mind then :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭leg wax

John_F wrote: »
    you wernt long making up your mind then :P
    sulky on done deal the man wanted 3950€ for a 4/5 year old machine a new bogballe was 5150€ the way i looked at it ,the sulkey in 5 years time if i wanted to sell it would be 10 years old how many customers for that age machine for 1200€ extra in 5 years time its still saleable, maybe i am wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

was told by a bogballe dealer quite recently that while they were the most accurate spreader on the market , they were inferior to both sulky and rauch in terms of robust build , sulky while not a big seller in ireland are an excellent spreader , not as good as rauch but id put them in second

ps , bogballe are a very good spreader also and as was poiinted out , have a promotional offer at the moment

Advertisement