Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

% of so called 'gamers' who quit

Options
2»

Comments

Rooney10 wrote: »
    It is definitely, simple, but not necessarily in the sense that you meant.;) Lets just completely disregard the leaderboard exploits and assume you base it on some sort of credible foundation to begin with...

Someone who has played 100 games, won 85 will not be next or near a leaderboard, but yet may very well have "higher winning margins", higher win percentages, etc. Implication being, equally as "good a position to know the quit rate".

Essentially, your opinion does not matter more than everyone elses, as you imply.

I believe these are yours: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:)

Ah isn't that cute, a pathetic way of calling me simple. I'm not the person who named myself after an English footballer ;)

Find the part where i claimed my opinion is more valid then anyone else's :rolleyes:... i claimed nothing more then having as much people quit against me then the next person.

On the issue at the hand, it's pretty straight forward really, there isn't **** you can do about it, in fact it will be a very sad dat when punishments are handed out for quitting an online game.
    Some people should try playing with a real team.

There's nothing you can do about it but.... well complain on a forum :confused:

Run along back to the Man Utd forum and talk about a team you've prob seen at most, once in your life(btw watching on TV doesn't make you a fan...nor does picking the best team in a foreign country to claim as your own ;))....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Ah isn't that cute, a pathetic way of calling me simple. I'm not the person who named myself after an English footballer ;)

Find the part where i claimed my opinion is more valid then anyone else's :rolleyes:... i claimed nothing more then having as much people quit against me then the next person.

On the issue at the hand, it's pretty straight forward really, there isn't **** you can do about it, in fact it will be a very sad dat when punishments are handed out for quitting an online game.
    Some people should try playing with a real team.

There's nothing you can do about it but.... well complain on a forum :confused:

Run along back to the Man Utd forum and talk about a team you've prob seen at most, once in your life(btw watching on TV doesn't make you a fan...nor does picking the best team in a foreign country to claim as your own ;))....
    failky.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

lads i quit if someone acts the maggot but i try not to. ea servers must off kicked me off 30 games. also if yee guys dont celebrate online people dont tend to quit ive played loads of games i know. ps gilberto id say richie knows just as much about online games as you just cause ranked 20th. im ranked aswell i got 7 beatings in a row and i took everyone.:):)

Advertisement