Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passport Photo Machine - Southside

Options
  • 23-02-2010 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,615 ✭✭✭

Hello

Im looking for a photo booth machine to take passport pictures

Am in the Ringsend / Irishtown area in Dublin

Preferably one I could use after hours

Any ideas ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Don't know of any down there but I think there's one in Connolly Station - that's not too far away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

www.epassportphoto.com

take a picture on your phone, upload it and it will size it down to fit six on a standard photo, bluetooth it to any machine in tesco etc and print for 50c

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Slunk wrote: »
    www.epassportphoto.com

take a picture on your phone, upload it and it will size it down to fit six on a standard photo, bluetooth it to any machine in tesco etc and print for 50c

do you really think a passport office will accept these, theres strict rules regarding these, check out the rules online

• Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭PaulieC

does it have to be a booth? The nearest one I can think of is in the Merrion Shopping centre, which is but a 3 busride away. Otherwise, Donnybrook pharmacy does them.
    If you have an anyway decent camera and lights you can do them yourself and order them off photobox - you get 8 passport photos on one sheet for 1.50...I got one each for the kids the other day

do you really think a passport office will accept these, theres strict rules regarding these, check out the rules online

I am well aware of the rules and have done pictures for three diferent poeple this way without problem.

If you want to give six euro for one print feel free. Doesnt take an expert to take a decent pic with digital camera against a white wall.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Slunk wrote: »
    Doesnt take an expert to take a decent pic with digital camera against a white wall.

You would be suprised. I had a disaster of a time getting mine done. You are best going into a camera shop I think. I went to one on Talbot Street beside Irish Life and they did a fine job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Could you not just head into Stephen's Green SC? Alternatively, see if a chemist in Sandymount has the facility (lots of chemists do).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Actually just thought of that chemist on Dame Street that does them - it's opposite Charlie's Chinese Restaurant.

You would be suprised. I had a disaster of a time getting mine done. You are best going into a camera shop I think. I went to one on Talbot Street beside Irish Life and they did a fine job.

Well mine turned out ok, were accepted all three times. Went into the camera shop in Liffey street and he was looking for €8 for six pictures. Joke :mad:

Advertisement