Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is being built off main road from G'stones to C'land

Options
  • 23-02-2010 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I notice there is some work going on off one of the roundabout exits on the road from Greystones to Charlesland. Anyone know what is happening there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

was gonna post the same question myself!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,936 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

this I would guess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Blandpebbles

Whats a Service's Type Investment? Petrol Station would be nice.

The works generally consist of the following:

· Construction of c220m and 150m of single and dual carriageway respectively including boundary treatments and construction of a new roundabout;

· Construction of surface and foul water drainage infrastructure;

· Construction of utility infrastructure;

· Construction of public lighting;

· Tie in to existing road;

· Traffic management;

The full scope of the works and the obligations of the Contractor are to be ascertained by reference to the Contract as a whole.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭sysconp1

The IDA are meant to be building a science and technology park in that area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭AARRRRGH

There is a waste water treatment plant going in around there somewhere too because of the population increase over the last decade.

Advertisement