Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CarlowWeather.com Update

Options
  • 23-02-2010 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭

Just a quick update to let people know I have added 2 more Soil temp probes the original was at 10cm I now have another 1 at 5cm and one at grass level, might be helpful to local Argi people or gardeners the readings can be seen on the homepage.

I have also moved the annometer to a higher level so the wind readings should be very accurate now as the sensor is now 4ft above the ridge of the house

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Zeppi

Hi mate,
    Keep up the good work. Me I check your web page twice a day before I leave the house in the morning and in the evening.

Thanking you

Zeppi

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Jacques Thelad

Yep. Congrats, it's a great site. A marvel of modern technology and science and, obviously, a lot of hard work. I recommend it often.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

Keep up the good work Villain.

Also, who ordered the feckin snow!!?:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭nagero

Zeppi wrote: »
    I check your web page twice a day before I leave the house in the morning and in the evening.

There's an iPhone app for that too. :)
    http://bit.ly/carlowweatherapp (iTunes.com)

Been very busy in work recently but hope to add the forecasts in the next week or so.

kevin

Advertisement