Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter Egg MegaThread -Post all Bargains Here

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,412 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Euro2- Cadbury Creme Egg Easter egg (small) 2 for 2euro. Loads in Galway but I presume everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

For anyone thinking of going to Tesco in Mahon for easter eggs.....don't bother unless you want snickers eggs (3 for €5 - medium) thats all they have left:eek::eek:
    But they did have giant aero bars @ 72c, jelly babies hanging bag @ 99c, rowntree pick n mix @ 84c and lots of half price biccies in the bread aisle.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

lindtee wrote: »
    For anyone thinking of going to Tesco in Mahon for easter eggs.....don't bother unless you want snickers eggs (3 for €5 - medium) thats all they have left:eek::eek:
    But they did have giant aero bars @ 72c, jelly babies hanging bag @ 99c, rowntree pick n mix @ 84c and lots of half price biccies in the bread aisle.

Likewise for Superquinn in Kimmage.
    Went there last night to try and get a Ferrero Rocher egg, but all they had were Kinder Maxi's and some of the more expensive Butlers brand eggs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

They did have lovely cuddly big easter cuddly toys in Tesco in Mahon for €6- Baby Chick, Bunny, Chicken. One of them and a couple of bars of the giant aero would be a good alternative to an Easter egg imho. Was going to get one but I know the dogs wouldn't be able to resist biting the eyes out of it:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

lindtee wrote: »
    They did have lovely cuddly big easter cuddly toys in Tesco in Mahon for €6- Baby Chick, Bunny, Chicken. One of them and a couple of bars of the giant aero would be a good alternative to an Easter egg imho. Was going to get one but I know the dogs wouldn't be able to resist biting the eyes out of it:(:(

They also had bigger ones. I got a 10e one as a present instead of an egg. Big yellow chick cutest thing ever :D also got a mini softer chick too. Beats being sick sunday with too much chocolate!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement