Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Trophy Leaderboard: V3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭theShawzer

Can anyone help me get onto this?

at liverpoL: i can't pm you for some reason but
    theShawzer is my psn id aswell. Thanks for getting back to me, I set up a playfire account and applied to boards but no joy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

theShawzer wrote: »
    at liverpoL: i can't pm you for some reason but
    theShawzer is my psn id aswell. Thanks for getting back to me, I set up a playfire account and applied to boards but no joy

Maybe PM the guy who setup the playfire group. Maybe he's on hols? We probably should have 3 or 4 admins in the group for times like this.

Also, theShawzer. It's not just about joining the group, you also have to add EVERYONE in the group as a friend. That's the important part.

Ya but I don't think i've been accepted to the group yet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Wow people go nuts because their left waiting a lil over an hour. The next leaderboard won't be posted for another week, minimum, so what's the rush?

• Advertisement

I applied for for the group about a month ago

I applied for for the group about a month ago

Apply again. Maybe he missed it.

rizzla wrote: »
    Wow people go nuts because their left waiting a lil over an hour. The next leaderboard won't be posted for another week, minimum, so what's the rush?

Ha, just saw that you are the admin of the PF group. Missed the PSN to Boards ID link :)

RangeR wrote: »
    Apply again. Maybe he missed it.

Nope I got it, don't check playfire that often but usually it sends me an email when someone wants to join the group or sends me a message but it didn't.

I've made RangeR an admin on the playfire group as he's on it often and updates the leaderboard regularly. So hopefully people won't be waiting that long to get accepted in the future.

• Advertisement

Cool cool. So do I just add everyone in the group now?

Yep, you should have a friend request from me already. I try to get everyone as they join.

Ya I'm trying to figure out how to accept it. That website is really slow!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭atat23

I haven't collected a new trophy for 5 weeks and it looks like it's cost me my boards.ie leader board crown :D

Fair play liverpo if anyone was going to dethrone me I'm glad it was you ^_^

I got a gaming laptop recently so the PS3 has fallen by the wayside but the backlog of PS3 games I want to play is building up so maybe I'll be able back into it at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭SirIrish

Just requested to join group...don't have to many trophies. Will start the friend requests too.

ehh how do I fix the sig....lol...great start
    n/m

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭liverpo

Ha, just saw that you are the admin of the PF group. Missed the PSN to Boards ID link :)
    Congrats on your promotion...lol, you deserve it!
    Cool cool. So do I just add everyone in the group now?
    Welcome to the group man.
    atat23 wrote: »
    I haven't collected a new trophy for 5 weeks and it looks like it's cost me my boards.ie leader board crown :D

Fair play liverpo if anyone was going to dethrone me I'm glad it was you ^_^
    Cheers dude, no doubt you'll come roaring back soon.
    SirIrish wrote: »
    Just requested to join group...don't have to many trophies. Will start the friend requests too.
    Welcome to the group...hope you enjoy!

I seen this leaderboard about 2/3 months ago: http://ps3trophycard.com/leaderboard/ie

Spowned is nice guy, from Poland, we've chatted a few times...he has an Irish account because his PSN was registered here.

BEER4REVANGE (at time of viewing the board had 52Plats), I think he's Irish (not 100% sure) and I thought it would take a long time to equal his Plat count.

While I'm not blowing my own trumpet - I think its cool that one of us has the highest Plat count...again its because of Phoniexknight, atat23 and furcue aka rizzla and getting 50% games to Plat/100%.

Cheers guys...time for an update on our list...I think there's a few movers.

psn_leaderboard_2010070201.png
    psn_leaderboard_2010070202.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Well done m8 great to see youve conquered the other guy lol. Ahem ive 21 plats :mad:......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Do you have to manually update the amount of trophies you have? I moved up to level 5 a few weeks ago, but that still has me on for level 4.

Being at the bottom is a good thing, right? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Notorious wrote: »
    Do you have to manually update the amount of trophies you have? I moved up to level 5 a few weeks ago, but that still has me on for level 4.

You need to sync on your PS3 and then update on official playstation site.

Notorious wrote: »

F1ngers wrote: »
    You need to sync on your PS3 and then update on official playstation site.
    With our setup you have to go a step further, after syncing your PS3, updating on the PS site, you then have to go into Playfire and update your profile there aswell so the update is reflected in the leaderboard above.

liverpo wrote: »
    With our setup you have to go a step further, after syncing your PS3, updating on the PS site, you then have to go into Playfire and update your profile there aswell so the update is reflected in the leaderboard above.

I think Playfire is automatic, no? I can't remember the last time I actually went into pf just to update my trophy list. I could be wrong, though.

I think Playfire is automatic, no? I can't remember the last time I actually went into pf just to update my trophy list. I could be wrong, though.

No your right I've never updated my playfire account either. As long as I update mine on the eu.playstation website it works

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Lemegeton

here is mine

Lemegeton300.png

Lemegeton wrote: »
    here is mine

Lemegeton300.png

You must follow the instructions and add yourself to all current playfire boards members AND join the boards.ie group.

IF.... you want to be included in the rankings...

Lemegeton wrote: »
    here is mine

Lemegeton300.png

Mate are you a member of Playfire?
    If not just register and make friends with the guys in the group - very easy.

No updates for a while. Playfire Leaderboard page is down.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭DufferO8

just joined please accept guys

• Advertisement

DufferO8 wrote: »
    just joined please accept guys

Done.

Playfire leaderboard still offline.

Advertisement