Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool Bars to Dj in Cork, Limerick & Belfast

Options
  • 23-02-2010 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey,

Looking for some places to dj in Cork, Limerick & Belfast. Gonna do a mini dj tour of eire. Have Galway sorted and know a few places in Dublin. Looking for bars/small venues where you can play your own tunes or even a club night where they have guest dj's. Any suggestions appreciated.

Cheers,

i am yup

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Diageio_Man

what do you play? do u release your own stuff? Lob up a tracklist from one of your sets.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 I am Yup

yeah its all my own stuff. released an album just before christmas. Its instrumental electro music with some dance tunes and some more laid back stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Diageio_Man

nice 1. try over on these site's aswell. http://www.emireland.com http://www.bodytonicmusic.com/

cool, will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

The Liquid Lounge in Cork might be a good bet.
    Also the Cruiscín Lán

In Limerick you could try for one of the smaller rooms in Trinity Rooms

• Advertisement

Will look them up - Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 spume

Stay away from Riddler's in Limerick whatever you do. Your "records" will be the last thing they're interested in in there.:mad::(:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

spume wrote: »
    Stay away from Riddler's in Limerick whatever you do. Your "records" will be the last thing they're interested in in there.:mad::(:eek:[/QUOTE:D

Advertisement