Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what's being built on the monread road in naas?

Options
  • 23-02-2010 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

what's been built on the monread road in naas, seen they have started somthing during the week

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

New Tesco shopping centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

prospect wrote: »
    New Tesco shopping centre.

yeppppeeee.

Wait to see supervalue prices drop to compete. ..

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭whowantstwoknow

also pennys have planning permission signs posted outside superquinns

W.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

That Tesco was due to Open when I was still living in Sallins about a year and a half ago. Can't see the Super Valu being affected too much, sure the Tesco in Naas is only 2/3 minutes on top of the trip to Monread from the Sallins side

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭emfifty

i wonder what traffic will be like when tesco is finished? :rolleyes:
    kcc would want to get the finger out and build the osberstown interchange.

Like the preverbial buses, looks like naas will get 4 new shopping choices at once over next 18mths or so; new dunnes, penneys, tesco and superquinn!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mobpd

its going to be a Tesco Extra like Maynooth
    the planning approval gave lots of details about upgraded road junctions etc on the monread road

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

Onkle wrote: »
    That Tesco was due to Open when I was still living in Sallins about a year and a half ago. Can't see the Super Valu being affected too much, sure the Tesco in Naas is only 2/3 minutes on top of the trip to Monread from the Sallins side

Yeah. But I avoided that place. Just like I do the superquinn in naas. Both traffic nightmares.

NCP clamped me there. I told the manager in tesco naas to stick his store where the sun dont shine. Its small and does not hold great stock anyways.

Much needed new store on the Monread road .

Where can I get a hold of the plans for the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭dublinhead

Advertisement