Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best for 400 points right now?

• 23-02-2010 1:47pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

Have 400 MSpoints spare, what's best for 400?

(actually had 800 but spending 400 on the RE5 DLC so don't say that!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Duke Nukem 3D is 400 points this week

If you have Trials HD, then the DLC for that is only 400pts and is, without doubt, the best 400 pts I've ever spent.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

If you have Trials HD, then the DLC for that is only 400pts and is, without doubt, the best 400 pts I've ever spent.

Cheers.

I have Trials HD and forgot about the expansion.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

I got Duke Nukem today i used to love this game and now i get to play it all over again so for this week Duke nukem is the way to go with 400 points.
    If you have Dragon age the new dlc is only 400 points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Don't forget about the second (well, third) RE5 DLC on March 3rd!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

Fatal Fury special is good for 400mps.

Advertisement