Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone V's O2 for an Iphone

• 23-02-2010 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,

Just wondering what peoples thoughts were on the going with Vodafone or O2 for the Iphone? Some people have the Iphone on Vodafone and most on O2. With the VF launch sometime next month - I've been waiting for it with but just looking at the tariffs they are offering at the moment on their active tariffs I'm thinking of switching to O2 instead (Something I never thought I'd do!). The cost to buy the phone is the same with both O2 and VF even though I'm due an upgrade etc...... Anyone any input on this?

I have my name down for that external company to call me etc, but I'm just a little disheartened with Vodafone. The girl in VF yesterday couldn't tell me if the tariffs offered with this external company were going to be the same as VF will be offering when it comes out in a month or so. I'm going to wait to see what’s offered then but am I wasting my time and should I just go to O2? I've heard of few ppl at this stage gone to O2 and delighted with the move, cost wise etc.... Thanks

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement