Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still haven't gotten my old account back yet...

Options
  • 23-02-2010 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭

Ok so according to some girl who was helping out with the password resets last Monday I would be contacted by Darragh 'within 24 hours'.

That was well over a week ago. I've sent 3 emails with the answers to the questions for people who don't have access to the email accounts they signed up with.

I would really like to have my old account back.

Old username: Achilles
    Emails sent from <snip>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Anybody?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi there. As I'm sure you're aware, there is still a huge backlog of users be be re-united with their accounts. However the guys are working on it and after Darragh sees this post I'm sure he'll update you on their progress with your's.

I've removed your e-mail address as it's probably not a good idea posting it on a public forum like this.

Ok thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Hey there - sincere apologies for the delay in getting back to you - it's been a manic week and time here in the office - we've been getting through as much as we can.

That's now done for you - if you have any problems, please do let me know.

Thanks

Darragh

Thanks Darragh!

Much appreciated!

• Advertisement
Advertisement