Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Round Childcare Needs

Options
  • 23-02-2010 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am currently researching to see if there would be a need for a 24hrs, 7 days a week childcare facility within the meath area. This would include baby, wobbler, toddler, pre-school, full-time and government scheme, afterschool, overnight stay, weekend stay, drop in service. All your childcare needs even if you need to go to get your hair done go to the gym for an hour we can facilate your specific needs. If you have any comments on this please contact my email address :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

A couple of things:

• this is a forum for Boards.ie issues, such as passwords, problems posting, etc. It is not for general topics, such as childcare
    • your initial post appears very commercial in nature. Please be aware of the fact that if you want to post in a commercial capacity, you will need to contact hello@boards.ie first. Not doing so may result in your access to Boards.ie being removed
    • Nobody can see your e-mail address other than Admins
    On a final note, could I ask that you have a read of the Terms and Conditions you agreed to when you signed up to Boards.ie to ensure you understand what is and is not acceptable on the site.

Advertisement