Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Fable 2 - Dollcatcher

• 23-02-2010 2:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭

Hey Everyone,

Just started playing fable 2 (its been sitting in its wrapper for months now) and wanted to check if anyone here had dollcatcher finished and would be able to pass them on. I'll give them back straight away but just want to get this one to pop.

Thanks,

JD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

I need this to i havent played fable in months but im going to start another play soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,552 ✭✭✭✭Varik

would not mind to get that my self, is it only 2 player with the henchman

• Registered Users Posts: 42 RunningShovel

Can't remember which dolls I have offhand, will check later, but I think I have at least 4 of them. If someone here can lend me the other 2 I could pass on the achievement to anyone who wants it :D

~RS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Need this one myself. Just loaded up my file, I have 3 of them. Garth, Reaver and Theresa.

Also does anyone have all the expressions. I'm missing the last one, the one you need to go to the Lionhead website and send as a gift into the game but the flash game is glitched or was when I tried it about a year ago. Don't know if they have fixed it. So if anyone has that or just perform it in game on co-op that would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 RunningShovel

Need this one myself. Just loaded up my file, I have 3 of them. Garth, Reaver and Theresa.

Right, I have Hero, Reaver, Lucien and Hammer, so between us we have the full set :D I can get infinite Luciens if anyone wants one. Just hit me up on XBL (RunningShovel) and we can sort it out. All you have to do is join my game, I sell one of the dolls, buy it back, bleep bloop! You get an achievement.;)

~RS

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

We really should have a boosting thread around here for getting cheesements like this.

I'm not a cheevo whore .... honest :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,220 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I have all but Lucien if anyone needs them. Already got the Dollcatcher achievement, but I need the co-op achievements (The Double Threat and The Companions) if anyone's up for them...

I also need The Executioner too, but I've destroyed the Temple, so if you're an evil character let me know ;)

GT: sjamcm

I've given the dolls to JD1763 if anyone's looking for them. He helped with the co-op stuff, and I played a new character to get The Executioner... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

The flash game seems to be working again (fable2.com) - just tried it out there. I picked the last crown at the right and theres an expression waiting for me when I log in next time. If its feign attack I'll drop you a message and perform it in front of you.

@ those who have the full sets/achievement - could we organise and swap around of the complete doll set if you're happy to do that. Would also be up for doing the co-op achievements. my gamertag: Desolateseven

No, still broken for me but I got that chevo anyway, but I still don't have that expression. Just loged on to a game with a guy that had everything and the cheevos just unlocked. Didn't have to do anything. I even got the one for all 50 keys even though I still haven't found them all myself.

I have a few co-ops ones to get though. I have an evil and good character.
    One thing I could not work out in co-op was how to use my own character, I ending up having to select a default one when I joined a game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

Major thanks to robertfoster (sjamcm) for the help with the co-op achievements and the dolls - just need to get Lucien and I have the full set. Once I've got the full set I'll post up here and we can trade them around. So if anyone has Lucien let me know...

• Advertisement

One thing I could not work out in co-op was how to use my own character, I ending up having to select a default one when I joined a game.
    That's the way it works in co-op. The person joining has to select a henchman rather than their own character. It's unfortunate really.

Thanks JD for the co-op achievements :)

That's the way it works in co-op. The person joining has to select a henchman rather than their own character. It's unfortunate really.

Ah, thought I was doing something stupid or going blind. And there was me dressing up my character before the game and all.:D

Just finished and need dollcatcher, I have all the expressions, you actually don't need them all, you just need all bar 2 and they depend on weather you are good or evil. So if you are good character and need this I can give it to you.

Also I need strawberry blonde hair dye (from see the future) if any one has it :confused:

calex71 wrote: »
    Also I need strawberry blonde hair dye (from see the future) if any one has it :confused:
    I glitched that by accident.

You need to get 3 teddies in the Colosseum. The first one you get it by shooting one of the Gargoyles under the moon.

The second one is through the door opposite the one you come in (skirt around the outside of the ring so you don't trigger the battle). You've got to open the door by lighting the candles outside it with fire magic.

For the last bear you need 1985 points exactly, but the glitch is to save the game right after you get the second one. Quit the game and reload the save and you should get the last bear and the dye automatically.

Ah too late , I got the 1st 2 and had a go at trying for 1985 closest I got so far was 1976. Mind you I don't think I reloaded since then, so fingers crossed I get it :)

Advertisement