Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

plugins for sale: BFD2 + expansions, SPL Vitalizer mk2-t

Options
  • 23-02-2010 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

1) Selling my complete fxpansion BFD virtual drumming package (not as individual items), which includes:

BFD2 (boxed)
    BFD1 (boxed)
    XFL (boxed)
    8-bit kit (boxed)
    Yamaha Oak Custom (download on DVD)
    Yamaha Maple Custom (download on DVD)
    BFD Cocktail (download on DVD)
    BFD JEX (download on DVD)
    bonus snares (incl. bamboo snare) (download on DVD)
    license transfers of all to your name

All elements here are downloadable so you always have access to them even if you lose the discs. Fxpansion BFD products rarely drop in price so its a good investment.

It costs me $50 per licese transfer (which I think applies to BFD2 (including BFD1), XFL and 8-bit - the rest are expansions, so thats $150 for me to transfer to your name, which I will take care of.

Buying all the above new from the Fxpansion shop or elsewhere (XFL isn't for sale anymore there so I got a price from google) would probably work out at over 700 euro, so you would be getting fully functional, registered and supported software for a great deal.

PRICE DROP TO SELL: 395.

2) SPL Vitalizer mk2-t native (vst, rtas etc.)
    150 euro plus ilok transfer fee (20)

3) Pro Audio PSP: DSM native (vst, rtas etc.) - if you know about this one, here's a great chance to get it at a reduced price. Rave reviews all over gearslutz and other forums
    150 euro plus ilok transfer fee (20)

4) Also selling a great Floyd Rose Redmond Type 2 guitar for only 450! - http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=184623&cat=16

Cheers guys :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Brown

Dropping the BFD2 package to a crazy 300 euro all in!

Also, dropping the SPL vitalizer native plugin to 145 including ilok license transfer

Advertisement