Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick man convicted of raped woman over 2 hours in woods

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Casperbhoy wrote:
    Not sure what to make of a statement like that :confused:
    spume wrote: »
    :confused::confused:

Its definately not on... Do you not agree?

Casperbhoy how much bigger and more underlined do you want your fundamental ethical and moral tenets to be????

- This thread needs a lock_small.png

If any good is to come out of it then maybe as a reminder to look out for your Friends when out and make sure nobody is left walking home/waiting for a Cab alone etc.....

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Casperbhoy

Raiser wrote: »
    Casperbhoy how much bigger and more underlined do you want your fundamental ethical and moral tenets to be????

- This thread needs a lock_small.png

If any good is to come out of it then maybe as a reminder to look out for your Friends when out and make sure nobody is left walking home/waiting for a Cab alone etc.....

I agree 100%. It is stating the obvious though "Rape is NOT on under any circumstances. "

I just didnt see the point in making the statement:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭keith_d99

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Casperbhoy

keith_d99 wrote: »

I hope he gets sent to mountjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

keith_d99 wrote: »

minus the Saturdays and Sundays....so out in about six and half years!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Alive in Limerick has a good write up of the incident. he makes reference to few of the points I was making at start of thread

http://aliveinlimerick2.blogspot.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 streetsweeper

spume wrote: »
    :confused::confused:

Its definately not on... Do you not agree?

I agree..rape is really not on no matter what the circumstance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

In 2003 Timmy Tobin broke into an 86 year old Womans house and threatened her with a hammer, before threatening to shoot her unless she gave him her savings, he left with €515 and having brutalised a defenceless Pensioner in her own home.

Sentenced to 7 years in Prison, our Judiciary saw fit to suspend the last 3 years of his sentence, probably simply because his Legal Representative advised him he'd be stupid to do anything other than plead guilty and predictably in the legal game this 'guilty' plea was looked on favourably by the Judge (???????)

- This wonderful suspension of Timmy Tobins sentence allowed him to be at large on Friday the 14th of August 2009 and to perform his animalistic, cruel, inhumane, prolonged physically brutal, damaging, degrading sex attack on this poor Woman.

Which bring us nicely up to date in the World of Timmy Tobin - Last Friday he was sentenced to 14 wholesome, correctional, reformational years in Prison playing Playstation games, smuggling drugs, threatening Wardens, and sticking phones up his arsé - Given the scenario Rapist Tim was probably Heart-broken when the Judge saw fit to suspend 5 whole years from his sentence. 5 years struck off because he had learned his crafty lesson about pleading guilty in 2003, 5 years for standing in front of a Judge as guilty as sin and admitting the fcuking facts, 5 years for Timmy Tobin to be lurking in the shadows of Limerick threatening anything and anyone he sees as an easy target.

Congratulations to the Irish Judiciary - You have once again proven your true worth........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

^^^^^Fantastic post above and agree with everything that was said, Ok people that do plead guilty I understand they get a smaller sentence and sometimes is probably deserved especially for smaller cases as they are not wasting the courts time but people like this guy the book should be thrown at him

Advertisement