Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

pro

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

this was posted yesterday and theres a second video that has audio that shows a little kid shouting abuse about the pros grandmother, this audio was edited out of the video you posted. im not saying the pro doesn't abuse his power infact i've never heard of him before yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭naughto

wasent on here yesterday may bad this thread can be deleded

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

wow that is actually just sad, some power hungry hermit banning people for nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

This is the edited version with audio removed, listen to the unedited one first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

yeah how dare he ban someone with this on their youtube page.

"About Me: I am now part of one of the best Glitching/modding clans there is on Xbox LIVE Eternal Revolution, we will always bring you high quality easy to understand tutorials on the hottest games out there" and

"MODDING IS BACK BABY! f the pro and all his fanboys who think i edited the video and BTW PRO IF YOU SEE THIS I HAVE YOUR NUMBER AND YOUR ADDRESS does the zip code 98045 ring a bell"

"Hobbies:Glitching/Modding/tutorials"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3y1AwMJrdc

Spread nothing around, both parties in this incident are as bad as each other, ban them all FFS

Advertisement