Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contacts from Nokia to possible Sony phone

• 23-02-2010 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭

Quick question, I lost my phone Nokia 95 8gb - I have been offered these 3 Samsumg S8000, Samsung S8300 or Sony C905. I have been offered these 3 phones as a replacement by my insurance or a refurbished N95 (so not sure what condition it is in). Prob is I had backed up my contacts on the Nokia content copier!!
    Anyone know is there any way to get these copied to one of the other models?
    Also which phone would you go for?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Might be another option for contacts in future: http://zyb.com/lang/en/

A refurbished handset should be just as new.

Personally out of the other options, it would be between the jet and the c905, but probably go with the c905.

I wouldn't go with the ultra because no wlan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Luckycharm

Thanks have gone for the refurb none of the other phones looked any better plus the hassle of moving contacts etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Let us know what the refurb is like will you? Just out of interest :)

I'd have gone for the refurn too. I don't think you can beat the n95 !

Advertisement