Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Jobs in Boston

Options
  • 23-02-2010 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭

i assume ye all got that email today from Gentle Giant Moving Company. Sounds interesting, does anyone know anything about these J1 jobs?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭clarelad

anyone else going along to the interviews? or have worked for them in the past?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭captainscarlet

Whats the story with them?? Im thinkin of going to boston for the summer. Any info on jobs or accommodation would be appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Whats the story with them?? Im thinkin of going to boston for the summer. Any info on jobs or accommodation would be appreciated.
    This is copy of the email:

Gentle Giant Moving Company, located in Boston, is looking for strong, fit & athletic college students to join their team for the summer.

Get paid to “work out”! The work is hard, the job is fun and the money can be very good. Competitive pay and generous tips. If you like physical work and will support the companies commitment to excellent they want to meet you.

David Lister from Gentle Giant will be on-campus to hold interviews:

Date: 25th February

Time: 9.30 – 4.30 – (drop-in interviews)

Please come along with your CV or you an e-mail David in advance at ********

id imagine there will be alot going for it considering there will be nothin here for the summer,think they were here last year too i remember geting an email...

Anyone go along to the interviews today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,915 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

One of the guys in my course did, he said they'd be letting him know in two weeks. He says the money isn't bad either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Damn should have gone to check this out, hopefully there will be more opportunities soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 richard.peters

Anyone have any idea how much these guys pay.? I found another similar job just want to compare pay.!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭ormond lad

anyone else go to the interviews today? or have worked for them in the past?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭ormond lad

did anyone who went to the interviews get an email from gentle giant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Gorm90

i went...got no reply yet... not holding my breath either

Advertisement