Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Individual Airsoft players Skirmishing day at M.A.Z.!!

Options
  • 23-02-2010 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭

M.A.Z. site is organising a full days game every Sunday for those airsofters that have no Team to play with!!
    Anyone interested must contact us to tell us which sunday they want to come in to play.
    In order for the game to take place we need at least 10 individual players to subscribe!
    Each week we'll post on our website the date and the list of players interested!!
    This sunday events will facilitate players to meet each other and you never know......Teams may be formed out of a days play!!!
    It is required that you leave us your name or "nick name" number and email so we can contact you in the event that there are any changes.

If you are interested contact here or email us at info@maz.ie or text/call us 087 6170003.

http://www.maz.ie/individualairsofters.html

Our web site www.maz.ie

M.A.Z. Team :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Sure, isn't that a standard skirmish anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭M.A.Z.

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Sure, isn't that a standard skirmish anyway?

Of course it is a standard skirmish day! :p but we have only had so far on site Airsoft Teams so we wanted to let everyone know and specially to all those without a team, that we have a specific day for it! We are trying to help individuals to find and team or simply just facilitate them to play and fun! We had few people asking us for a day like this to be organized at our site, so we are giving it a go! I know we are not being original :P just helping, we hope :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Fair enough so, it came across as strange in my head, good luck lads!

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Fair enough so, it came across as strange in my head, good luck lads!

No bother :)

Thanks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Should be down there this sunday. Glad to hear it wont be us against some raing champs or something :p

• Advertisement

Due to petition from players, we will have temporarily Skirmishing day both days saturdays and sundays every week until our year calendar has been finalised!
    Check out the list of players interested, this list is updated regularly
    http://www.maz.ie/individualairsofters.html
    Booking in advance is required, no walks on. Cheers lads. ;)

M.A.Z. Team

Sorted. Yoou can pencil myself + 2 for Saturday the 20th please

J.D.R wrote: »
    Sorted. Yoou can pencil myself + 2 for Saturday the 20th please

Excellent! You have been added to the list lads :cool:

Cheers :)

Come on lads! numbers are growing for this next weekend skirmishing! get into our list! http://www.maz.ie/individualairsofters.html

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Sorry, can you change me to +2 for Sunday the 21st instead?

Sorry, can you change me to +2 for Sunday the 21st instead?

No bother, done! :cool:

Thanks ;)

Sorry to annoy you again, but it looks like it will just be myself joining you on Sunday. Something about the others and a fathers 50th brithday. OSme people really need to sort out their priorities.

Sorry to annoy you again, but it looks like it will just be myself joining you on Sunday. Something about the others and a fathers 50th brithday. OSme people really need to sort out their priorities.

Hey J, how are things?:)

You are not annoying me at all;)

That's no problem, there are few coming in on sunday so you won't be on your own!:cool:

Thanks for letting us know,

See you on Sunday!

21 Players for Sunday Skirmishing Day!
    .....and the weather is getting better!! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭T.C.

Sounds interesting. Please add 2 more for sunday, coming purely for the urban zone :D I'll follow up with an email...

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Locdown

one more for Sunday please,hav'nt been up before,what time do i need to be there,a friends son(14) might be tagging along he will need to hire gear if that's ok????:D:D

T.C. wrote: »
    Sounds interesting. Please add 2 more for sunday, coming purely for the urban zone :D I'll follow up with an email...

You have been added T. ;)

Thanks

micka1 wrote: »
    one more for Sunday please,hav'nt been up before,what time do i need to be there,a friends son(14) might be tagging along he will need to hire gear if that's ok????:D:D

Hey! :)

You have been added to sunday Skirmishing! Thanks.

About the 14 yr old, I will need you as an adult to fill a consent form for him to play.
    Also we have rentals available on site (full rental rate is €20 and that includes uniform, rifle and mask).

Looking forward seeing you on site. :cool:

Thanks

• Advertisement

28 Airsofters booked for next sunday skirmishing day! :)

what time do we need to there on Sun to get organised etc.?????

what time do we need to there on Sun to get organised etc.?????

Most of the lads are only coming for half day. Half of them will be here for 10am and some of them for 14pm. So it is up to you to come in when it u suits best. You can also coming for the full day if you want. Let us know so we can make sure you are looked after ;)

Cheers

M.A.Z. wrote: »
    Most of the lads are only coming for half day. Half of them will be here for 10am and some of them for 14pm. So it is up to you to come in when it u suits best. You can also coming for the full day if you want. Let us know so we can make sure you are looked after ;)

Cheers

gonna head up in the morning planning on a full day,see you guys then:):):):)

gonna head up in the morning planning on a full day,see you guys then:):):):)

Thanks for the visit!

here are some pics from last sunday :)

http://www.maz.ie/gallery/index.php?level=collection&id=3

We are OPEN EVERY SINGLE DAY FROM NOW ON lads!! Please make your booking in advance to avoid dissapointments!!:cool:

Come on lads! We need more people for tomorrow's skirmishing day! :cool: :)

Hi Airsofters :)

We have 11 players for tomorrow sunday 4th April :D

can you let us know if you are coming in and numbers?

Cheers :rolleyes:

If anyone is bored, there is a skirmishing day going on this thursday for the full day!!
    Please let us know in advance if you are interested! Cheers cool.gif

• Advertisement

New Update!

Skirmishing bookings so far for the following days: smile.gif

11 players for thursday
    3 players for saturday
    15 players for sunday

Let us know if you want to join us please.

Cheers smile.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement