Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tipp vs KK match

Options
  • 23-02-2010 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a pub in Limerick city that will be showing the Kilkenny/Tipperary hurling match tonight? It's on Setanta, but with the Man Utd match on, I assume most pubs will be showing that?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Clem Smiths on the Dock Road next door to Dolans is primarily a hurling pub (Clem used to play with Limeirck). Give them a call beforehand, i'd assume they would show it for you. The United fans could go in next door to watch their match!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Thanks Jigga. Will check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭macheda

brettmirl wrote: »
    Anyone know a pub in Limerick city that will be showing the Kilkenny/Tipperary hurling match tonight? It's on Setanta, but with the Man Utd match on, I assume most pubs will be showing that?

The Man Utd match aint on live so you should be able to go into any pub you wish and the hurling match should be on.

Ah! I thought it was on Sky Sports? That solves a lot of problems so :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Match was called off so I wonder what you ended up doing.....Any excuse for a few pints I suppose ;)

• Advertisement

Ended up in Nancys. They were going to show it on the big screen down the back. Oh well! 3rd time lucky I guess?

Advertisement