Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Instructor Balbriggan area

Options
  • 23-02-2010 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend an good instructor. My au pair wants to take two or three lessons just to familiarise herself with driving on the left. She has a full licence from her own country so she knows how to drive. So it would be someone who would let her drive my car and teach her the rules of the road more so than how to drive if you know what mean.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Cats.Whiskers

Posher wrote: »
    teach her the rules of the road

She'll have to learn the rules of the road herself.

Get her a rules of the road book and I'm sure she could google in her own language any she's not sure off.

Joe Coleman in Skerries taught me how to drive, he's very patient and he'll allow you to use your own car (i.e. when your reasonably competend which your Au pair is)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Posher

She'll have to learn the rules of the road herself.
    No **** sherlock!:rolleyes: Learning them in theory is one thing. She needs an instructor to help her put them into practice. She's english speaking so at least that will make it easier. I'll pass on those details - thanks.

Advertisement