Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

history project - question re: case studies

Options
  • 23-02-2010 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Quick question ..I was just wondering i was told that you cant use case studies for your topic..does this apply to all case studies or just to the sections which you have covered in class??:confused:

Comments

Do you mean case studies as part of the topics your class is studying, or case studies as part of topics your class isn't studying? Either way I think it's not allowed, definitely not for topics your class is studying anyway, better ask about other ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Maher08

It wouldnt be wise to do the case studies that you cover in class, as in all of them as i dont think your allowed use your history book as a source and you could get done by plagerism. Just pick something else, something that interests you.

Advertisement