Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo location ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭kingdumb

Quaderno wrote: »
    Wow, I didn't really think this riddle was going to be solved after nearly four years :) How did you find the right location?

It's only four year since I posted it here, this has been in the back of my head since I first came across it in the late 90's !
    Fantabulistic!
    As Quaderno said, how the hell did you figure that, did it take you all those years to Google street view every street in the land.....

During the week I saw something somewhere about a Bon Secours Hospital in Glasnevin which brought the photo into my head again, and thought that this could be the location as HCB also had photos from Corpus Christi in Drumcondra.

So I posted the pic on reddit asking if anyone knew of this building in the Glasnevin/Drumcondra area, and had the location within a few hours !

reddit - 1 boards - 0 :)

Now I must get magnum to update the location for the photo.

Thanks to everyone here for their help, case closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭kingdumb

Actually, should have put 2&2 together before now
    In 1951, Bon Secours Hospital, Glasnevin opened and a major expansion was completed in 2006 and this modern acute general hospital is renowned for its high quality holistic care, for the sick, dying and their families.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭weisses

I want a new riddle ... gimme gimme :D

Advertisement