Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Hairdresser in Belfast City

Options
  • 23-02-2010 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hi
    I've just moved to Belfast and am looking for a good hairdresser that is reasonably cheap for cut and colour, any recommendations?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Hair Traffic opposite-ish Iceland in town. It's a hairdressing school so you can pick trainee/senior etc. and it's priced accordingly. Cut and colour with one of the mid-level juniors is circa £35. They are totally supervised so don't worry :)

Gets a big thumbs up from me anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭ems_12

Pow wow beat me to it, I was going to recommend hair traffic.
    They have trainees in the city centre - you can't make an appointment for these, you just turn up. Or you can make an appointment for an "undergrad" (or something!) - about £20 for wash,cut&blow dry, or £36 for colour,cut,blow dry.

Hair traffic also have a salon on Botanic Avenue, and there's a lady called Debbie who is the best hair dresser I've had in a while....she's not a trainee/graduate though so you'll pay more for her......

Advertisement