Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amnesia: The Dark Descent (From the creators of Penumbra)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Should be excellent. The Penumbra series was brilliant and highly underrated, probably the only true survival horror game I've actually played.

I remember feeling the hairs literally standing up on the back of my neck when I was crouched under a table, and as my characters eyes adjusted to the darkness seeing a mutated figure sniffing around in the darkness, trying to get my scent. I sat there frozen, until finally making a dash for the door and locking it behind me. You don't get 1 weapon in that game afair. You progress by solving puzzles and avoiding or distracting enemies.

This new game seems to be following the same format, but set in medieval times.

Advertisement