Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Fizik Arione Saddle

• 23-02-2010 10:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭

From 2007 or 2008. Originally bought in Cycleways for 120e.
    Price: 60e.

I have not used the saddle in a while.
    It is in good condition with some scuffs from use.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭jag con

offer 50 and can collect in Dublin tommorrow

Con

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

Sold for 50e.
    I will PM you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭sy

Hi Raam, just curious as to what you changed to?

Nice, had a few San Marco's over the years and always liked them. Now have Arione and not fully convinced. Ass is getting soft with old age! Let me know how they compare and yes it is a very personal thing.

• Advertisement

I bought the San Marco to match my bike :)

Surprise surprise!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

Love the huge logo across those saddles, looks GREAT!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Is your white saddle an arione?

mine?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

abcdggs wrote: »
    mine?

Yup.

It certainly is, Must say it is very comfortable. but i dont have a particularly sensitive arse, i rode a specialized toupe (until it broke) then selle italia slr on my fixed gear for a while (very hard, currently out of use because it's not quite white enough) until i switched to a san marco regal (harder).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,994 ✭✭✭✭blorg

abcdggs wrote: »
    It certainly is, Must say it is very comfortable. but i dont have a particularly sensitive arse, i rode a specialized toupe (until it broke) then selle italia slr on my fixed gear for a while (very hard, currently out of use because it's not quite white enough) until i switched to a san marco regal (harder).
    You don't ride any Brooks by any chance? I'm trying to figure out what modern (light) saddle might be most like a Brooks. I have heard good things about the likes of the SLR and the Regal.

Not ridden one yet but have a B17 narrow in pride of place on my mantle piece, waiting to go on my fixie project... this may take a while, you're more than welcome to borrow either of them off me to try if you like. unfortunately not at the same time though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Joff

blorg wrote: »
    You don't ride any Brooks by any chance? I'm trying to figure out what modern (light) saddle might be most like a Brooks. I have heard good things about the likes of the SLR and the Regal.

Used to have a Brooks Team Pro on one of my bikes, changed it some time back for a San Marco Regal - wanted a white Brooks which are only available as special order and seriously pricey, found the Regal very comfortable and def lighter than the Brooks.

Advertisement