Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EXAMBRIEF 2010

Options
  • 23-02-2010 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

I wanted to ask if anyone will get these,I would like to buy it but I cant soo if its possible can anyone with them put up on this thread if they do get them.

thanks in advance,I heard they are good !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Is it JUST tomorrow's Indo?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Rossie17

No they come in different parts, like languages one day and science subjects the next. Also junior/leaving.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

I have a feeling that they put them on up on their website- check www.independent.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Is it starting tomorrow?
    Cheers for the heads-up in anyways:D

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭MaggieNF

Lads do ye reckon there will be another one about english? I missed the one before :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

I got it today. It's exactly the same as every year except it features one extra page on the new course and interviews from academically gifted students who all got like 600 points but that's it. Better off downloading the 2008 one from the Indo website.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

i think its different then the 2008 but if can put here on boards.ie would be great and i dont think they are on the website

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

ayumi wrote: »
    i think its different then the 2008 but if can put here on boards.ie would be great and i dont think they are on the website
    I downloaded 24 PDF files for every page of Exambrief from last year or 2008 from the Independent.ie website. I assure you, it's more or less the same.

EDIT: http://www.ioe.ie/assets/uploads/files/Maths%202008.pdf

Sin é.

Ruski wrote: »
    I downloaded 24 PDF files for every page of Exambrief from last year or 2008 from the Independent.ie website. I assure you, it's more or less the same.
    thank you ,but i really want the 2010

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭window_licker

ive never heard of this? whats exambrief?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

A Leaving Cert exam supplement in the Irish Independent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭window_licker

i love the way my teachers never share this information haha, is it any good? well obivously it is lokoing at the demand for it!

i really want to see the tutrials but i dont have the supplement can anyone give the code?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Ruski wrote: »

EDIT: http://www.ioe.ie/assets/uploads/files/Maths%202008.pdf

Sin é.

http://www.ioe.ie/school/exambrief-lc/exambrief-lc.html

Has
    Maths (Higher and Ordinary)
    English - Irish - French (Higher and Ordinary)
    History - Geography - Home Economics
    Chemistry - Biology -
    Business - Economics - Accounting

why not 2009?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 mathsgrinds

Code required here:

http://www.independent.ie/education/exam-brief/maths-exam-brief-2010-2068141.html

would have been in yesterday's Indo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Ronan Keating

To get the code you have to have bought the paper. That's the point.

so is anyone willing to heplp the ones who didnt get it and potocoy it and post it here with the codes please:o
    im despertly wanting to see it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

the irish independent sometimes post out back issues free of charge to people who missed an article.

pathway33 wrote: »
    the irish independent sometimes post out back issues free of charge to people who missed an article.
    whats back issues,also the maths is not on the website and its like yesterday

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

so is anyone willing to heplp the ones who didnt get it and potocoy it and post it here with the codes please:o

I'm pretty sure that the newspaper is copyrighted, so I don't think it would be allowed as it could cause trouble
    whats back issues,also the maths is not on the website and its like yesterday

Back issues are previous issues of the paper, I'd be pretty sure this years one won't be on the website, as you have to pay to access previous editions of the paper

I'm pretty sure that the newspaper is copyrighted, so I don't think it would be allowed as it could cause trouble

Back issues are previous issues of the paper, I'd be pretty sure this years one won't be on the website, as you have to pay to access previous editions of the paper
    you can read 2008,2009 exambrief and download them,but i really want it): :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,229 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Go to local shop.
    Ask have they any old copies of the Indo.
    Offer to buy it, they will give you it for free.

Alternative - ask a relative who doesn't buy a decent newspaper have they got it.

Come on, it's not THAT difficult to work out how to get it.
    Libraries, bins, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

you can read 2008,2009 exambrief and download them,but i really want it): :(
    Why didn't you just buy it if you wanted it so much?
    Besides they're not that brilliant, and they don't change much from one year to the next.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

You want someone to photocopy something that they bought and you didn't and put it on here all because you didn't spend €1.50.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

I heard they are good !
    They just about make it worthwhile buying the independent.

well all of you out there saying this,Im not lazy to go and buy it,but I have no one that buys newspapers as news is read on the net!
    and this is only helping others if you dont want to just close the thread and dont wirte anything !:mad:

The code can't be given out. If it could it would be on the Independent website.

and this is only helping others if you dont want to just close the thread and dont wirte anything !:mad:

Piracy helps other. We don't condone it around here. This is just as similar.

• Advertisement

Piracy helps other. We don't condone it around here. This is just as similar.
    i dont understand what your saying,i know you cant post so there is problem so close the thread and end of story!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement