Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Carrier backpack

Options
  • 23-02-2010 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    Looking to buy a baby carrier same as/similar to this

Can anyone reccommend any good sites with free/cheap delivery?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭lynski

can't help with delivery but my sis got one for their hols in oz and she said they used it every day and her 3yr old was in it daily too.
    enjoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Try the buy and sell or wanted sections on some of the parenting sites?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Or have a look at the sister site for here adverts.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

thanks all

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭neeb

What age/weight is the child?
    You can have a baby on your back in a standard wrap or soft structured carrier up until at least 2.

Have a look at this

http://www.thebabywearer.com/index.php?page=choosinglinks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

thanks neeb.. but not really suitable for goin hill walking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

I've got that exact one & highly recommend it. I'm pretty sure sell them in The Great Outdoors and also in the larger Millets in Ireland. Just ring ahead to make sure they have the correct one as there are more than a few different types of design.

We managed to get one on sale last year but the price of getting it from a "bricks and mortar" store compared to importing it is pretty similar. Better if you can get it on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭neeb

Typhoon. wrote: »
    thanks neeb.. but not really suitable for goin hill walking

Based on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

neeb wrote: »
    Based on?

While I can't speak for the OP - personally I have found that the above carrier is far preferable to babywearing when going hillwalking. I have a number of babywearing slings and structured carriers but nothing beats this particular item for back support when you're carrying an older child.

Advertisement