Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4th Of july..

• 23-02-2010 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

Where would be better..?
    Las Vegas or San Diego..??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

I've never been in either for the 4th but San Diego is a major military area so I bet they put on quite a show.

however Las Vegas is Las Vegas...

I'm guessing you'd have more Fun in vegas. San Diego could be seriously right wing and overly patriotic perhaps.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

kerno wrote: »
    Where would be better..?
    Las Vegas or San Diego..??

Pensacola beach Florida. Blue Angels display on 4th of July is Amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

I would go to San Diego, they are a military town and the weather is better. Vegas is way too hot in July.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,267 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

InTheTrees wrote: »
    San Diego could be seriously right wing and overly patriotic perhaps.
    SD is quite diverse and not solely dominated by the 11th Naval District. Years ago it was a major factor I've been told, but not today. I've had plenty of time to play with SD people who are fun and without starch in their collars. Plus the town is always full of tourists, many of which don't know how to spell Navy or conservative.

Advertisement