Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C&H meetup ver 3.0?

Options
  • 23-02-2010 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭

well,after immense pressure from sarcasticfairy[well one text,but anywho]

I said I'd throw out the idea of another C&H day/night/party type thing again.

any thoughts on when/where/what stand-out hoodie I should wear to this one?

Where to meet up? 24 votes

Dublin
    0%
    Dublin
    41%
    banjopaulGinja NinjadegausserxoKonatabythewoodsSarcasticFairyunknown13CragulsExtrasuperveryalmostnever 10 votes
    Dublin
    12%
    AoibheannFadPigwidgeon 3 votes
    The wesht
    4%
    phlegms 1 vote
    Cork
    8%
    jefreywithonefjumpguy 2 votes
    Limerick
    16%
    KnifeWRENCHlilmissprincesspq0n1ct4ve8zf5Luno 4 votes
    Outer space[abstain]
    16%
    hitlersson666D4RK ONIONJackobyteArcade Panda 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Dublin
    Have this one down the country to keep the culchie posters happy then have a massive day out / piss up sometime in the summer in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Dublin
    unknown13 wrote: »
    Have this one down the country to keep the culchie posters happy then have a massive day out / piss up sometime in the summer in Dublin.
    suggestions? I'm going to say mayo,so I can get a lift to it,but that's a bit biased.I'm pretty easy with getting a bus,I do most weekends anyway so most of ireland suits me fine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

Cork obviously. :)

I know that's not gonna happen. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Limerick
    Jako8 wrote: »
    Cork obviously. :)

I know that's not gonna happen. :(

Not with that attitude...personally I'd love to meet some of the lovely posters off here but I'm allergic to Dublin. Coz I live in Cork like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

I honestly could not make any non-Dublin/Wexford one. And I won't suggest Wexford because no-one could make it (well, possibly bythewoods).

Also wouldn't this be 2.0 since we've only had one, the first one fell through didn't it?

• Advertisement

Dublin
    true,but no one ever said the first version was functional.

I'm cool with cark bai! a long ass bus journey,but still

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

Outer space[abstain]
    CORK!!!!!! i would love it :) please make it happen
    (in real life im not scary)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I heard about this really quiet place called Camp Crystal Lake, I hear it's mad craic for teenagers.

Outer space[abstain]
    oooooh sounds like fun!* will we go skinnydipping :)

*I'll be wearing a mask and welding a machete but don't worry im soft and cuddley down to the core :cool:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

*Coughs*
    Waterford anyone?

*silence*

Damn I knew it! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Dublin
    deise_girl wrote: »
    *Coughs*
    Waterford anyone?

*silence*

Damn I knew it! :(

Deise, I think I remember that you said before that the last meetup that there should be one in the country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Dublin
    C&H PARTY AT GINJA NINJA'S

Actually Cork would work if we had somewhere to stay (or there was something on early enough for people to go home), keep in mind though that some of us are under 18 (including myself despite how much I like to pretend otherwise :P) and this could cause problems.

Dublin
    Craguls wrote: »
    C&H PARTY AT GINJA NINJA'S
    this sounds familiar.......

......oh well,your all welcome whenever ye want,hopefully when I'm there but whatever

actually,waterford might be a plan.we could grab soccy and deis an dit's about half way between cork and dublin

Outer space[abstain]
    Pygmalion wrote: »
    Actually Cork would work if we had somewhere to stay (or there was something on early enough for people to go home), keep in mind though that some of us are under 18 (including myself despite how much I like to pretend otherwise :P) and this could cause problems.

meh some places in cork are good for serving

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Dublin
    this sounds familiar.......

......oh well,your all welcome whenever ye want,hopefully when I'm there but whatever

I'm partial to flogging a dead horse on occasion. Plus I hear you live in the fancy accommodation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Dublin
    Pygmalion wrote: »

It's always the young 'uns...

I shall try and make it wherever in Ireland it crops up. Though Dublin would be vair handy.

I meant in terms of places to stay it might be a bit of a problem, I know that some places won't give a room to a minor without a parent/guardian and I'd say there'd be too much non-Cork people to just find a spare couch or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Outer space[abstain]
    *cough* Limerick *cough* :D

Outer space[abstain]
    I love limerick its closer to me so okeys!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Dublin
    Not Cork...please not Cork. One weekend a month is enough. Don't the majority of us happen to live in Dublin? Trek to the outback sounds expensive.

Whinge moan bitch.

:)

Not Cork...please not Cork. One weekend a month is enough. Don't the majority of us happen to live in Dublin?

Hey, I'm from Wexford and want a Dublin meetup.

Dublin
    You live in Dublin though. (I'm from Cork)

You live in Dublin though. (I'm from Cork)

I live in Dublin when college is on I guess, so I do have a place to stay in Dublin at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Dublin
    Dublin will provide alot of (free) places to crash for anyone not living here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Dublin please!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Limerick

serious note: as you all know, boards.ie does not encourage, or tolerate discussion that encourages, underage drinking. so anyone under 18 cannot go to any boards organised meetup held anywhere that serves alcohol. as for the meetup itself, id go if it was in cork and would possibly go if it was in dublin, but would probably not go anywhere else.

Dublin
    Besides that very serious point ^ places in Cork are not 'good for serving' unless they're in the middle of frickin nowhere and regularly participate in all night lock ins.

No pub in the city would knowingly serve underagers, it isn't worth their license and they don't need the trouble.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Outer space[abstain]
    Cork please, or Limerick would be freaking awesome. If ye want I could fit a load into my house here :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

The wesht
    Dublin plz.

Advertisement