Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C&H meetup ver 3.0?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Dublin
    Two meet ups (Dublin & the West etc) is probably the best way to go. Especially since it's unlikely the younger posters can come up with a believable excuse to visit Dublin and escape their parents for the day to meet strangers from the internet.
    Sorry if that sounds condescending or anything I'm finding it hard to put into words/am in an exceptionally cynical mood this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Have it in Athlone Letterkenny.

Everybody loses!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    It's not so much the comment that annoys me, but that 5 people felt it was good enough to be thanked.

To be fair I thanked because it seemed like a joke.
    One of those jokes that has a bit of truth in it but you know no-one fully believes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Limerick is great for everything!! As far as I know a lot more people live closer to Limerick on this then they do to Cork(soz jay p) so would it not make sense to have one in Limerick for those who live in Munster? And then another one in Dublin for people who don't want to leave the pale??:p

I also wouldn't need a far-fetched excuse to visit people in Limerick.

Well I'm actually from Ennis, I'm in Cork for college!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Dublin
    Dublin and Cork seems like the easiest place to have the meet ups because most of the posters are either in Dublin or surrounding areas and Cork, Munster region

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Dublin
    At least 6? Like 6 or 7 of us regularly meet up anyhow. Sooo you're guaranteed like 10...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

Outer space[abstain]
    Jay P wrote: »

Woops...my bad:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Limerick
    Jay P wrote: »

:eek: I'm from Clare and in Cork for college too! Let's be friends

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Limerick
    Cork......

Chances are that wouldn't happen and it'd be older peoples :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Dublin
    M&S* wrote: »
    Cork......

Chances are that wouldn't happen and it'd be older peoples :mad:

Have you not read previous posts because we said that a country one would have to be a younger one because most of the posters from munster are under 18

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Outer space[abstain]
    unknown13 wrote: »
    Dublin and Cork seems like the easiest place to have the meet ups because most of the posters are either in Dublin or surrounding areas and Cork, Munster region
    TBH, Cork only suits Cork people. Limerick is more central to Munster, as in people can travel from everywhere/all directions. Cork would suck for everyone travelling from anywhere else whereas Limerick is only 20 minutes from Ennis/Nenagh/Charleville/etc. so isn't so bad.

Limerick
    unknown13 wrote: »
    Have you not read previous posts because we said that a country one would have to be a younger one because most of the posters from munster are under 18
    Yeah but what u18s are honestly going to show up?
    Jackobyte wrote: »
    TBH, Cork only suits Cork people. Limerick is more central to Munster, as in people can travel from everywhere/all directions. Cork would suck for everyone travelling from anywhere else whereas Limerick is only 20 minutes from Ennis/Nenagh/Charleville/etc. so isn't so bad.
    Oh yeah you would say that seeing as you're from Cork!
    If it was later on in the year like summer I'd go further a field

M&S* wrote: »
    Yeah but what u18s are honestly going to show up?

*raises hand*

I was at the last one.

Limerick
    Pygmalion wrote: »
    *raises hand*

I was at the last one.
    Ooh :eek:
    Well I'd still feel young & unwanted
    I'll just hush up anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I'm feeling lazy, unsociable and totally broke so unless it happens in Cork, I won't be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Cork
    *raises hand*

I was at the last one.
    If I lived in Dublin, I'd have gone too tbh...sure you're only a year older than me (although nobody would guess that by looking tbf).

If it was in Limerick, while it'd be alot more possible for me to get there grand, I don't really like the city...but I'd see. Depends when/if I feel like it. i.e. I wouldn't want to be an essential charector in the meet-up.

Cork and places are then again abit outta range, and I have no clue of my way around Cork, at all!

Limerick
    jumpguy wrote: »
    Cork and places are then again abit outta range, and I have no clue of my way around Cork, at all!
    It adds to the excitingness not knowing where you are or who your going to see!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

I'm there. Hopefully this one won't be during my exams so I can stay and have a few social drinks :p Anyone got suggestions for a place?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

So i'm guessing ennis is outta the question :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

If it's Dublin-based I'll be there again :) Anyway there's a lot more stuff I need to talk to kev_s88 about!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Dublin
    Despite the fact that I haven't been posting here this semester due to having no time/ not being arsed, I might possibly go, perhaps, if it's in Dublin.

bythewoods wrote: »
    Despite the fact that I haven't been posting here this semester due to having no time/ not being arsed, I might possibly go, perhaps, if it's in Dublin.

It appears we have a mutual friend of some sort. Today in class someone was looking through an album with pictures of you in it. I was like ''ZOMG i noeZ HER''.

You should go though.

It appears we have a mutual friend of some sort. Today in class someone was looking through an album with pictures of you in it. I was like ''ZOMG i noeZ HER''.

You should go though.

Didn't she recgonise you from a post in the "Know your attractive beasts" thread or was that someone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Dublin

You should go though.

That's class!
    I saw a randommer in the computer rooms in college looking at my facebook page and through all my tagged photos the other day too. I'm clearly very stalkable. More than likely due to my amazing good looks.

That's class!
    I saw a randommer in the computer rooms in college looking at my facebook page and through all my tagged photos the other day too. I'm clearly very stalkable. More than likely due to my amazing good looks.

Or because you seem to have a mutual friend with everyone in the country?

Or because you seem to have a mutual friend with everyone in the country?

She gets around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Dublin
    ^ I was just about to post the same thing

She gets around.
    Craguls wrote: »

I better not get blamed for this, I just set up the joke, I didn't make it.

Craguls wrote: »

Not only do we share the same first name and dashing good looks but we equally enjoy making fun of bythewoods at any given chance. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

The wesht
    That's class!

I wish I didn't know you so I could stalk you more satisfyingly..

Advertisement