Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DRUMMER+SINGER WANTED(TULLAMORE)

• 24-02-2010 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

DRUMMER AND SINGER WANTED TO JOIN A GUITARIST AND BASS PLAYER AROUND THE TULLAMORE AREA FOR COVERS. ANY QUERIES WELCOME.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 twisted72

We've gotten a few PM's so here's some info :

Bass player is 35, guitarist is 25,

We have all the gear to gig,

If your looking for two musicians to start a rock band give us a post or pm. No! we are not secretly serial killers of drummers and singers, we just like to jam with them so dont be shy as its just a bit of craic at the end of the day.

It dont really suit if your based 50 miles away though as we are based in tullamore ( or surrounding area ).

Our genre would be AC/DC, Kings of leon, ZZ top, Black sabbath, Rolling stones, The police, jimi hendrix, The killers, led zeppelin etc etc..a few have escaped me but thats the general idea.

Basically anything that will go down well at a gig. You dont have to sing exactly like any band thats been mentioned...you just have to be able to sing.

As for a drummer there are no special requirements...just the obvious.....be able to keep a beat

Come try us out guys or girls as we cant do anything without ye.

Thanks for looking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 twisted72

any drummers...some interest in vocalist but drummers seem few and far between....actually thought it'd be the other way round.....

anyone???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 jwalshe

Hi im a 25 year old female vocalist from castledermot!i'm currently fronting a 5 pirce rock pop cover band but the other band members don't have the same drive as me!i can sing anything from kings of leon 2 rhianna!if you interested please contact me!thanks

Advertisement