Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blood for Blood

Options
  • 24-02-2010 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭

Anyone here ever here of these guys. THey popped up on shuffle on the ould Ipod today havin not listened to them in yrs.

Forgot how good these guys were/are. If you like you rock with a splash of beer and broken glass and ready to tell you a story of the down and out, the have nots, the broken and the down trodden then this is for you!!

check them out!!

frAg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXGyjPxVd30&feature=related

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

They aint half bad actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

cheers bro ha ha

Yeah i first heard em back in 99 when i was living in Boston. If i remember correctly they used t play with the dropkick murphies around the Boston area but I never got to see them back then.

I reckon they would be a class live band, arms in the air, beer bottle in hand spilling everwhere!!!

frAg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

class band

Advertisement