If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Challenge: €300 TV?

Options
  • 24-02-2010 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

hi john, ashley, etc,

a sister-in-law's tv just went kaput and she's asked me to find her a new one! €300 is max budget as she's still an unemployed student... i was wondering if you had anything nice available in this price range? bare in mind this must also include del costs to galway...
    any ideas?

thanks
    -matt

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Matt

Well the largest philips TV in that price range would our 22PFL3404 which is on offer at the moment for €279.99 (thats down from €319.99)

www.philipsshop.ie/Spec Sheets/22pfl3404d_05_pss_eng.pdf
    this will give you an idea of its spec's

we can have this sent to Galway for approx €15 so would come in under budget.

Richer Sounds may have a few option for you as well, try Kenny - Richersounds.ie (Kenny) as he's the man who look safter mail order there.

Cheer
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭the raven

thanks ash! i'll keep that model in mind so...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.