Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android Forum FAQ

Options
1222324252628»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭stratowide

Anyone know if the little led light that blinks to say you've got an email,text or WhatsApp message etc on black screen is a thing of the past..?

Got a new Samsung A32 and it seems to be missing.Always was on any phone I've had.

Very handy to see if any messages were unread without having to open screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭fawlty towers

Can someone please recommend a controller for the shield please. I cannot seem to see the original on sale anywhere for a reasonable price

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭ofcork

I am after getting a Google assistant widget on my home screen cannot get rid of it no matter what I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,006 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

What is a digital image? I have been asked to upload the digital image of my new phones IMEI number. So can I take a picture of the number on the box it is in and upload this or do I actually have to be using the new phone and take a screenshot of the IMEI number there?

Tia

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭leche solara

a digital image is an electronic photograph, so either a screenshot or a photo of the number on the box will both be fine.

• Advertisement
Advertisement