Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ovi Maps Available for the Nokia E71

• 24-02-2010 2:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Some of you may be interested to know that the Ovi Maps app is now available for the Nokia E71 and could well be available for other previously unsupported GPS enabled phones.

I used the Nokia Ovi Suite to check for software updates and there is was. Its installing at the mo so i can't comment yet on how well it works.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Some of you may be interested to know that the Ovi Maps app is now available for the Nokia E71 and could well be available for other previously unsupported GPS enabled phones.

I used the Nokia Ovi Suite to check for software updates and there is was. Its installing at the mo so i can't comment yet on how well it works.
    It has been available for ages, but without the Free voice navigation. What version is it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

would be interested to get this alright.

Love my E71!

Saw a businessman recently who loved the E71 even more than me: he had 2 of them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭BeardyFunzo

long_b wrote: »
    What version is it ?

v3.01
    Map version 0.1.23.112

Seems to have voice navigation on it but it is coming up with a nag screen asking me to cough up a hundred euro for a year. some chance.

Advertisement