Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connect Email

Options
  • 24-02-2010 4:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Does anyone know how to view an emails header/source in the connect email viewer? Or if it can be done at all?
    Thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Connect's E-Mail viewer is pants, try Microsoft Outlook or Apple Mail.app.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 jimmypats

Thanks, just found it though I dunno how I missed it.
    Its a small little blue arrow to the far right of the 'from' email address when viewing the actual email.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

just forward all your emails from connect to another better email account, i do it with gmail

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

If you use GMail you can also set it up so that you can send e-mail that appears to come from your connect account.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,010 ✭✭✭✭bnt

You can also go direct to the UCD email server and bypass UCD Connect: https://imap.ucd.ie/ . When you view an email, there's a little arrow next to the sender's name, hit it to toggle "view message header detail".

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Advertisement
Advertisement