Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Windows 7 Media library corruption Problem

• 24-02-2010 4:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

Hi I bought a Dell XPS three weeks ago. Since then I put my documents on it, music and football manager 10. Thats it. It has a 500GB Harddrive with 4GB Ram 2.13 duo core 2 processor and 64bit home premium windows 7. Since buying it my laptop has developed a problem with its media library on windows media player. It says it is corrupt, but I can play my music except it slows the entire computer down and keeps updating the library constantly. There is about 50gb of music on it and I dont know what is wrong.

I have tried this solution but doesn't do the trick. http://www.hack7mc.com/2009/02/fix-corrupt-windows-media-player.html I have recovered the system and still doesn't do it. I have a 3 warranty on the machine and next day call out but they will only wipe the laptop and reinstall everything. I have a load of work on it and it would be hassle+ I would have to around for them to come.

Anyone help me please.

Advertisement